January 18, 2010

It's a...IT'S A GUNDAM!

It has been an extremely long time since I posted anything model related. With it being a new year and all, I thought it would be a nice time to post some stuff up. Last semester I was so busy with school, I don't think I really ever got a chance to work on a model. The model you'll be seeing is the Hi-Nu Gundam. I think I started this model back during the summer, but I never got past the inner frame. Not having a place to spray paint in also made it extremely difficult to do any model work, but that is what I built my little spray booth for!



I saw a post on Plamo Forum from someone who had the genius idea of using a bathroom ceiling fan as a paint exhaust fan. I'd like to thank whoever posted that on Plamo. I never would have thought of that. Just run the tube out the window and the fan pulls the fumes right out.


I decided that I like the color scheme of the original Nu-Gundam better than the blue/white scheme of the Hi-Nu Gundam. The blue and white just doesn't feel very outer spacey to me.

Just a close-up without the armor on.
This is as far as I've gotten on the model thus far. I don't get much time to work on it, but I really don't have too much more work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment