December 3, 2009

New Logo

Well the logo itself isn't new, but this is a newer version. I rendered this out before I went to bed last night. I just wanted to take some of the new lighting/rendering tricks, that I've taught myself in my free time, and apply them to something semi-useful. The new shader I've been building is for the buttons that will be on my site (which will be constructed this winter ^_^) But for those 3D folk out there reading this, I advise you to always reuse your shaders and update them. There's no point in rebuilding a material without a purpose. You'd be surprised what materials you can make out of the ones you've already built. And remember above all else, click as many random buttons as you possibly can! This is the pathway to true knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment