December 19, 2009

Boom Bap

So in the midst of finals, I decided to start a new hobby by creating finely-tuned iTunes playlists. I've always used playlists in iTunes, but they've always been pretty generic. They either consist of a whole artist's body of work, a whole record label or poses. But this new playlist that I've created is focused on the heavy hip-hop influence kick snare sound. I tried to give myself some limitations in creating it. I didn't want to have any one artist over powering the list, so i tried to keep each artist to about 7 or 8 songs each. Also, no words. This playlist is focus strictly on beats. I cheated this rule once just because I loved a song so much! I'll post up a screen shot. Tell me what you guys think, who I should add and who I should take out. Here we gooo.

Boom Bap

No comments:

Post a Comment