January 10, 2011

Globe Project



So while storyboard my life away I realized that I was really getting attached to a design of an object in the piece. Since the project I was boarding is a 3D animation, I decided that I would take a break from drawing and go ahead and build the " object " that had captured my attention. Since building it, it has spawned into it's own little side project. I'm delving into the design and functionality of the object a bit more, in hopes that it will make the final piece even stronger. I'm keeping the actually function of the piece under wraps, but here is a peek at what I've been up to in 2011. I would like to introduce you all to the Globe.


We are only 10 days into the new year and I'm already well underway on planning two full pieces and finishing up one short! I'm liking the start to this year, well with out all these mysterious dead animals. Stay tuned for the final video, it will be coming very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment